Connecting with nature
Involve your students in fitness and fun whilst immersing them in one of our amazing iconic parks.
March in May
- Canunda National Park – Term 2 Week 2 Wed 11th May
- 8.5km walk around the park stopping at four education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Lower/Mid SE region (No bus funding available)
Spring into Spring
- Coorong National Park – Term 3 Week 8 Wed 14th September
- There will be bus funding for this inaugural event. Classes will enjoy a 5.5km walk stopping at three education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Upper SE Region
Water Week Visit one of our two RAMSAR listed sites - Term 4 Week 2
- Bool Lagoon Conservation Park – Wed 26th Oct
- Picanninie Ponds Conservation Park – Thurs 27th October
- Classes will enjoy a 1hr walk and talk with local ecologists.
- Open to all year levels
There are opportunities for classes to be involved in tree planting activities during terms 2 and 3, please contact Natasha to find out more email@example.com
Watch our video
View our Youth Creating Habitat video which showcases some of the projects undertaken with students, teachers and stakeholders. Copies of the video on DVD have been distributed to schools throughout our region. If you school does not receive a copy or would like a copy, please contact us.