Mitcham - introductory bush regeneration workshop
13 October 2018
Time: 9.30 am - 4.30 pm (comprises a classroom session and a 1-2 hour field trip)
Cost: Free for Trees For Life members (annual membership $55, concession $25)
Trees For Life is presenting bush regeneration workshops so you can learn new skills to take action for the land you love.
This workshop is the first step for those wanting to volunteer with the Bush For Life program. You will learn about:
- the diversity of our native vegetation and basic ecology
- bush regeneration principles
- strategies and methods for improving bushland health
- minimum disturbance bush regeneration techniques
- working safely in the bush
Supported by the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board.
Bookings and more information
To reserve your place and get more information, telephone 8406 0500, or email email@example.com.