Immerse Yourself in a marine park - Eyre Peninsula events
02 January 2019 until 01 February 2019
Eyre Peninsula ‘Immerse Yourself in a Marine Park’ school holidays program 2019
Guided snorkels, with event partner Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries.
- 14 Jan - Tumby Bay Jetty, book here.
- 15 Jan – Tumby Bay Jetty, book here.
- 16 Jan - Shelly Beach, Port Lincoln, Power Terrace, book here.
- 19 Jan - Dutton Bay Jetty, Woolshed Drive, Mount Dutton Bay, book here.
- 20 Jan - Smooth Pools, near Streaky Bay, Westall Way Loop, book here.
All guided snorkels activities are funded by Inspiring SA.
Special marine themed events, in collaboration with local councils.
- 25 Jan – ‘Yamara Wardana (Embrace the Sea)’, Port Lincoln Library, bookings opening soon.
- 26 Jan – ‘Beach detectives’, as part of Whyalla City Council Australian Day celebrations, details here.
- Week days throughout January – ‘Secrets of the Sea’, Streaky Bay Visitor Information Centre, details here.