Aboriginal Small Grants recipients
The projects have been funding through the Eyre Peninsula NRM Board 'Aboriginal Small Grants'.
2019-18 funding round
1. Ngura Yadurirn Children's Centre - On Country excursion
2. Ceduna Youth Hub - Young women’s cultural sessions
3. Kirton Point Children Centre - Cultural arts project
4. Ceduna Area School - Bush garden propagation
5. Warna Munda - Warna Munda (Wirangu) plant ID and cultural use
6. Port Lincoln Aboriginal Health Services - Community garden
7. St Joseph’s School - Bush tucker trail
8. Far West Language Centre - Native animal sculptures
9. Ceduna Aboriginal Corporation, Yarilena Homelands - Homelands protection and restoration project.
2017-18 funding round
1. Rachel Ware - Young people camp
2. Port Lincoln Junior Primary School - Yarning circle
3. Port Lincoln Aboriginal Health Services - Document historical Aboriginal records
4. St Joseph’s School - Indigenous Garden/Walking Trail
5. Mandy West - Poonindie mission visit
6. Veda Betts - Oral history.
2016-17 funding round
1. Far West Aboriginal Women’s Council - Seasonal calendar
2. Far West Language Centre - Language field trip
3. Wanda Miller - Through the eyes of an Elder.
2015-16 funding round
1. Ngura Yadrirn Children's Centre - Community garden
2. Ceduna Aboriginal Corporation - Weena Mooga plant propagation
3. Warna Munda - Yarniri Gabalidi Yarda youth returning to country.