What is this issue
Over-grazing and pugging - by other animals (unmanaged grazing - by pigs, deer and goats) affecting aquatic habitat.
Impacts of the issue
- Decline and loss of palatable and grazing-sensitive species
- Increased risk of erosion and weed invasion
- Decline in condition of native vegetation and suitability of habitat for native species
- Insufficient control of pest animals
- Difficulty of control
- Low priority for private and public land managers
Note - Actions are yet to be developed. We welcome your feedback.