NRM Education calendar artwork competition
Announcing our 2020 calendar artwork competition winners.
The NRM Education team would like to thank each and every student who submitted artwork for our calendar competition. We received over 230 entries which made selection for the calendar very tricky.
Every student who entered will receive a thank you certificate when we send the artworks back to school. The winning entries listed here (in no particular order) will have their artwork featured in our 2020 calendar and will receive some copies of the calendar to share with family and friends.
Thank you again for your efforts in helping us to celebrate the International Year of Plant Health. Look out for the calendars in the mail.
2020 The International Year of Plant Health
Help us to celebrate the year of plant health by submitting your original artwork to appear in the 2020 NRM Education calendar.
Open to all students across the SA Murray-Darling Basin region, successful artists will see their work appear in the calendar and will receive printed copies to share with family and friends.
Artwork must meet the required specifications and feature a local native plant or tree (no weeds/garden/foreign plants).
- Year one/two
- Year three
- Year four
- Year five
- Year six
- Year seven
- Year eight
- Year nine
- Year 10
- Year 11
- Year 12
Calendar artwork specifications and tips
- All artwork must be completed on A3 paper or card in landscape format. Portrait images will not be eligible.
- Original artwork (no copies or scans) must be supplied for judging and to allow high-res scanning if successful.
- Full colour artwork using coloured pencil, textas or paint is preferred. Charcoal or pencil drawings will also be accepted.
- Artwork MUST feature a local native plant or tree (no weeds/garden/foreign plants).
- The way you design your artwork and paint/draw that plant is up to you.
- Remember the theme “2020 international year of plant health”. We want to highlight healthy, local, native plants and trees.
- All artwork must be accompanied by an entry form (refer to related links below to download).
How to submit
Please note: the closing date for entries has been extended until Friday 20 September
Submit artwork and entry form by COB Friday 20 September to:
2 Wade Street, Berri 5343
110A Mannum Road, Murray Bridge SA 5253
PO Box 1374 Berri SA 5343