Langhorne Creek soil pit session
16 October 2019
Take a closer look at what’s going on throughout the soil profile and gain a better understanding of how soil, plant roots and local hydrology function.
Soil scientist Rebecca Tonkin will demonstrating:
• what makes soil a good place for plants
• soil structure, soil health, soil biology
• water infiltration and storage
• soil nutrition
• getting the most out of limiting factors
• how to collect lab samples and interpret results
• simple in-paddock soil testing.
Day and date: Wednesday 16 October 2019
Time: 10.00 am-11.30 am
Location: The event site is in the Langhorne Creek area, location address will be released closer to the day
RSVP and for more information contact Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator Eliza Rieger via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0408 416 684.