NRM Agricultural Knowledge Small Grants
When can I apply?
This grant program is currently closed for applications. We anticipate the next call for applications will commence May 2020.
To stay informed subscribe to our weekly newsletter The Drift. To view previous guidelines and application forms refer to related links below.
Who can apply?
The Agricultural Knowledge Small Grant is available to the following existing groups:
- agriculture bureaus
- farming system groups
- field day committees
- Landcare and Local Action Planning groups
- consultant facilitated farmer groups
- non-government and not for profit organisations working to improve agriculture and native vegetation management.
Groups must be pre-existing and can be formal or non-formal. State and federal government agencies are ineligible to apply.
Please note: All outstanding reports from previous funding rounds must be completed to be eligible.
What can be applied for?
The ‘NRM Agricultural Knowledge Small Grants’ funding can be used to undertake the following activities including but not limited to:
- access a key note or guest speaker/s to present to the group
- organise a field day for the group
- host a workshop or webinar
- host a forum or information session.
In addition, projects must demonstrate the following:
- be driven from an agricultural or horticultural farming group perspective
- must be conducted within the SAMDB NRM region
- outcomes must build knowledge and skills of the group
- must facilitate improved management of natural resources.
How much can be applied for?
A maximum of $3,000 (GST Exc.) is available per group applying.
When do projects need to be completed by?
Projects must be completed, all funding acquitted, and project final reports completed and submitted within the same financial year they are granted. There will be no opportunities for project extensions.
How to apply?
The grant guidelines and application form from the previous years are attached below at related links below for your reference.
Need assistance or more information?
For assistance, more information, or to discuss your project proposal, please contact Eliza Rieger, Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 416 684.