NRM Agricultural Knowledge Small Grants 2019/2020
Natural Resources SA Murray-Darling Basin is now receiving applications for the 2019-2020 NRM Agricultural Knowledge Small Grants.
Who can apply?
The Agricultural Knowledge Small Grant is available to the following existing groups:
- agriculture bureaus
- farming system groups
- field day committees
- Landcare and Local Action Planning groups
- consultant facilitated farmer groups
- non-government and not for profit organisations working to improve agriculture and native vegetation management.
Groups must be pre-existing and can be formal or non-formal. State and federal government agencies are ineligible to apply.
Please note: All outstanding reports from previous funding rounds must be completed to be eligible.
What can be applied for?
The ‘NRM Agricultural Knowledge Small Grants’ funding can be used to undertake the following activities including but not limited to:
- access a key note or guest speaker/s to present to the group
- organise a field day for the group
- host a workshop or webinar
- host a forum or information session.
In addition, projects must demonstrate the following:
- be driven from an agricultural or horticultural farming group perspective
- must be conducted within the SAMDB NRM region
- outcomes must build knowledge and skills of the group
- must facilitate improved management of natural resources.
How much can be applied for?
A maximum of $3,000 (GST Exc.) is available per group applying.
When can I apply?
Applications open Saturday 1 June 2019 with final submissions due by 5pm ACST Monday 15 July 2019.
When do projects need to be completed by?
Projects must be completed, all funding acquitted, and project final reports completed and submitted on or before Monday 29 May 2020. There will be no opportunities for project extensions.
How to apply?
The grant guidelines and application form are attached below at related links.
Need assistance or more information?
For assistance, more information, or to discuss your project proposal, please contact Eliza Rieger, Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 416 684.