Sponsorship is provided for a specific event, conference, award or activity. These activities are usually seen as an opportunity to promote the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board through NRM.
Who can apply?
Sponsorship is intended for individuals and community groups for a specific event, conference, award or activity. Each application will be assessed on its individual merits:
Potentially eligible activities:
- activities within the SAMDB NRM region and/or benefit the SAMDB NRM community
- activities that will increase the community’s understanding of/or involvement in natural resources management
- activities that will help to publicize or promote the Board and its objectives
- activities that have educational value or lead to better natural resources management.
Potentially ineligible activities:
- activities that have no direct benefit to the Natural Resources SAMDB community
- activities that are legally the responsibility of the applicant or another agency
- activities that have no clear links to objectives of the SAMDB NRM Board
- activities that involve only a few individuals as beneficiaries of the sponsorship funding.
Refer to the related links below for the guidelines and application form.