Regional Landcare Facilitator (Completed project)
This project is now complete.
The Regional Landcare Faciltiator project had three main objectives communication, collaboration, and capacity building in sustainable agriculture and the environment in the South East.
In line with the management action targets of our regional NRM Plan, this project included:
- building resilience in climate change
- involving primary producers
- supporting community groups and volunteers
- increasing community awareness
- understanding land use change
- understanding effects of agriculture
- adopting synergistic practices
- developing a regional knowledge system
- maintaining skills, knowledge and funding.
Natural Resources South East
South East Agricultural Industries
This project is supported by South East Natural Resources Management Board, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme.