Connecting with nature
Involve your students in fitness and fun whilst immersing them in one of our iconic parks.
March in May
- Canunda National Park – Term 2 Week 2 Wednesday 6 May 2020
- 8.5km walk around the park stopping at four education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Lower/Mid SE region (No bus funding available)
Water in Our Landscape
- Coorong National Park –17 March 2020
- There will be bus funding for this event. Classes will enjoy a 5.5km walk stopping at three education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Upper SE Region
Water Week Visit one of our two Ramsar listed sites - Term 4 Week 2
- Piccaninnie Ponds Conservation Park – Tuesday 13 October 2020
- Bool Lagoon Conservation Park – Wednesday 14 October 2020