Connecting with nature
Involve your students in fitness and fun whilst immersing them in one of our amazing iconic parks.
March in May
- Canunda National Park – Term 2 Week 2 Wed 9 May
- 8.5km walk around the park stopping at four education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Lower/Mid SE region (No bus funding available)
Spring into Spring
- Coorong National Park – TBC
- There will be bus funding for this inaugural event. Classes will enjoy a 5.5km walk stopping at three education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Upper SE Region
Water Week Visit one of our two Ramsar listed sites - Term 4 Week 2
- Bool Lagoon Conservation Park – Thursday 25 October
- Piccanninie Ponds Conservation Park – Tuesday 23 October
There are opportunities for classes to be involved in tree planting activities during terms 2 and 3, please contact Natasha to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our video
View our Youth Creating Habitat video which showcases some of the projects undertaken with students, teachers and stakeholders. Copies of the video on DVD have been distributed to schools throughout our region. If you school does not receive a copy or would like a copy, please contact us.