Connecting with nature
Involve your students in fitness and fun whilst immersing them in one of our amazing iconic parks.
March in May
- Canunda National Park – Term 2 Week 2 Wednesday 8 May 2019
- 8.5km walk around the park stopping at four education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Lower/Mid SE region (No bus funding available)
Spring into Spring
- Coorong National Park – TBC
- There will be bus funding for this inaugural event. Classes will enjoy a 5.5km walk stopping at three education stations on the way.
- Open to year 6/7 classes in the Upper SE Region
Water Week Visit one of our two Ramsar listed sites - Term 4 Week 2
- Piccaninnie Ponds Conservation Park – Wednesday 23 October 2019
- Bool Lagoon Conservation Park – Thursday 24 October 2019